The prolonged, and often underestimated, harsh winter weather conditions in the Western Cape has helped to hone our skills in waterproofing of all types of roofs and walls. Our practical experience over years of diagnosing leaks gives us confidence in remedying or preventing virtually any water ingress condition.
MEMBRANE WATERPROOFING CAPE TOWN
Quantum Solutions has access to a wide variety of quality waterproofing materials, the choice of which is determined by the type of building surface.
These preformed sheeting, liquid-applied and cartridge-applied materials include:
- Bitumen based torch-down membranes
- Mastic fillers and high-build coatings
- Cementitious waterproofing systems
- Sealers for window and concrete joints
- High-performance acrylic coatings
- Latex based damp barrier
SCALE OF WORK
Our waterproofing portfolio provides an insight to the many roof types within our range of competency.
Roofing and building elements on new and old buildings include:
- Flat roofs – existing: stripping of defective membranes and replacement with new
- Flat roofs – new: membranes applied to the flat roofs of newly constructed buildings
- Roof tiles – replacing or repair of concrete, clay and fibre cement
- Roof sheeting – replacing entire roofs or defective metal and fibre cement materials
- Balconies – new and existing
- Parapets, flashings and gutters – leak repairs, coating or replacement
- Roof ducting and piping – waterproofing at roof entry
- Lift shafts and basements – positive or negative water pressure
- Showers – waterproofing walls and floors before tiling
- Concrete water holding structures – integral cementitious technology combats leak cracks
- Underground walls prior to back filling – permanent waterproofing with crack compensation
- Rising damp – injection treatment with latex based compounds
Certain types of roof membranes on low pitch roofs require regular long term maintenance to sustain optimum performance for which we will also quote.
Be assured we are not quick-fix waterproofers who obliterate the effects of water ingress and then hope for the best! We will quote for remedial work only after carefully determining the cause of water ingress.
Your peace-of-mind as to our diagnostic competence is assured particularly as we provide visual photographic evidence of roof defects. Upon discussing with you the options of remedial measures, we shall then provide a detailed quotation. Our waterproofing work is backed by a written guarantee often supported by the product’s manufacturer.
Safety and clean up
Clients are assured that Quantum Solutions operate safe work sites by strictly adhering to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Construction regulations of 2004 – whether it be using the correct access equipment, the safe handling of liquids or control of dust. The final disposal of residues and hazardous waste, and site clean-up are all carefully attended to.
Our projects gallery presents a vivid impression of the scope and calibre of work performed by Quantum Solutions on all types of buildings. The before-and-after pictures particularly, provide remarkable visual contrasts.
Request a Quote
Good Morning Duncan, Forwarding the attached proof of Payment. Thank to Chipera and your team for all their work. Well done to Chipera who did an excellent job controlling the operation and making sure that everything went smoothly.
Thank you for successful completion of all of these renovations. The outstanding amount has been paid in full. See Proof of bank payment.